• MP Microprocessor with 10 standard programs that can be modified by the user.
• New blue contrast screen. Better visibility from all angles. Display for temperature and time. Indicator of dirth in the filter.
• Control of the temperature and dry time.
• Final cooling cycle.
• Wrinkle system.
• Fault diagnostics, statistics cycles.
· Auto-reverse Drum:
the drying process is more efficient; offers better uniformity; avoiding the tangling of big pieces.
· Frequency inverter:
controls rotating speed and reverse drum action.
· Filter drawer with wide surface and improved airflow made of stainless steel.
· Outer casing in grey skin-plate, stainless steel look.
· Stainless Steel Drum.
· 3 different ranges:
· “MP Control” range:
easy and intuitive electronic control offers a complete control of the process: possibility to select required drum speed, statistics control, technical menu, alarms, etc. 10 standard programs that can be modified.
· “M Control” range:
easy to use analogic control with time and temperature selection.
· “Self-Service” range:
specific MP control for the self-service industry with several payment options: central payment, coin/token or with prepaid card systems.
· Soft Touch:
the stamped drum perforations make sure the liner is gently handled, lengthening the garments lifetime.
· Mixed Flow:
the system of mixed axial-radial airflow increases the efficiency of the whole drying process due to the improvement of the air-flow inside the drum.
· Big loading door (opening of 180º).
· Transmission of movement by gear motor (direct drive).
· Cool Down: anti-wrinkle at the end of cycle. Models available in electric, gas or steam heating.
· iDRY (MP Control models only): humidity sensor that offers a precise humidity control; by this system the drying cycle will automatically stop when it reaches the set level of residual humidity.
· Fire Care System (MP Control models only).
· Double door-glass.
· Stainless steel body.
· Stainless steel front panel.
· Low pressure steam battery.
· Model versions in 60 Hz.
· Marine versions 440V III 50/60 Hz No neutral or 480V III 50/60 Hz No neutral.