G Force 350.
· Outer body in sandwich board, easy to clean, stainless steel appearance.
· Drum and tank in AISI-304 stainless steel.
· Heating versions: electric and steam.
· Double heating version, selectable electric and steam.
·1-compartment horizontal spin drum.
· Loading and unloading doors. Door locks with safety opening.
· 8 signals for automatic liquid dosing, programmable in time and delay.
· 2 water inlets (optional 3rd).
· New second-generation TOUCH PLUS programmer with 7” touch screen in colour, 37 available languages and which lets you create an indefinite number of programs (29 pre-set), as well as play videos.· Allows programming, importing and exporting of programs and software updates via USB.
· Traceability as standard: the whole wash process (temperatures, water levels) is stored on the washer and is extractable to a PC by USB memory.
· EFFICIENT MIX.
These machines are equipped with an automatic water mixer (mixing different water temperatures) which provides energy savings and reduces washing times.
· BALANCE CONTROL.
Thanks to an advanced technological development, and by means of the inverter, the washers detect the imbalance at an early stage. This way the operation is much smoother, elongating components lifetime and reducing washing times, thus saving energy as well.
· MULTICHOICE INLET.
All washers are equipped with a third water inlet as standard, which allows you to save filling time, or which can be used for decalcified water, ozone or recycled water.
· WET CLEANING.
All washers incorporate the necessary features to use the WET CLEANING system as standard, avoiding investment in expensive applications to work with this advanced washing concept.This feature replaces most dry-cleaning washing systems, bringing maximum reduction in costs.
· MAINTENANCE KARE.
A simple and reliable design with easy-to-access mechanical parts that combines perfectly with the use of intelligent electronics. All components have been designed and manufactured with top quality and prestige, focusing on optimum accessibility for all points and components key to maintenance.Moreover, all the controls have been developed down to the finest detail: complete technical menus, fault self-diagnosis systems, alarms, restricted access areas, etc.
· Electrical part to the left, mechanical to the right, connections at the top.
Easy access for the connections.· Central drain.
· OPTIMAL CONSUMPTION.
All washers are equipped with an efficient system by means of which you can indicate the load which is introduced in the machine. The washer automatically adapts the quantity of water and chemicals to be used for that load.
· “LOADING AID” system.
Water inlet and spin control for loading the linen.
· Washers compatible with water recovery tanks.
· Motor with variable-frequency drive incorporated.
100Electronic balance control.
· No need for anchoring to the floor
· Outer body in AISI 304 stainless steel.
· Second information screen on the linen unloading side (clean zone).
· Motor brake for automatic drum positioning.
· UPS kit to release the drum brake in the case of electric power cut.
· AUTO WEIGHT Automatic linen weighing system. Up to 30% savings. (Automatic adjustment of water and soap consumptions as well as energy savings, according to the load inserted, measured automatically by the washer).
· 6 extra dosage signals
· 3rd water inlet.
· Detergent tray kit
· Second drain valve to reclaim the water.
· Side drain.
· Valve for extracting water for samples.
· Low steam pressure: to allow the installation of steam-heated washers with low steam pressure in situ.
· Plinths for 850 mm loading height.
· Automatic weighing system in the feet.
· Stainless steel frame to embed into wall.